Lights Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lights Out

Something wicked lives out there...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome
The angels come screaming down--
They say that when the world ends, it ends in a flash or a bang. For us though, it ended in a series of events. For us, it's still happening. It started with a gate. From the gate came hell and from hell came monsters. Everyone knows that when the gates of hell is opened heaven is released on earth, but now it's just creating more wreckage.

Now that hell has broken loose and heaven has come crashing down they are tearing our earth apart. Human is almost a myth in this worlf.

The streets are still full and swarming but they are now oh so dangerous. better watch your step or it will be your last. Times are not what they used to be.
--You don't know a thing about my sins
Staff
Latest topics
» Adrian Clark WIP
Lysandra-She will eat you EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 3:02 pm by Raziel

» Biography Skeleton
Lysandra-She will eat you EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 12:31 pm by Adrian Clark

» Forum graphics update
Lysandra-She will eat you EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 8:58 am by Raziel

» Eydis- The Huldra
Lysandra-She will eat you EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:46 pm by Raziel

» Ali and Ila- The Twins of Life and Death
Lysandra-She will eat you EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:10 pm by Raziel

» Aschwin Lowe - The German Familiar bonded to a Russian Witch
Lysandra-She will eat you EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:10 pm by Raziel

» Ali and Ila- The Twins of Life and Death (pt 2)
Lysandra-She will eat you EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:09 pm by Raziel

» Katya Kaminski-A Russian Witch with a German Familiar
Lysandra-She will eat you EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 5:26 pm by Raziel

» Creating Several Characters
Lysandra-She will eat you EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 1:43 pm by Raziel

Forum graphics update
Lysandra-She will eat you EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 1:55 am by Adrian Clark
As you guys can see I have been doing things with the forum graphics. To make sure you can experience the forum in all its glory make sure you always allow HTML in posts. To do this simply go to your profile, click preferences then scroll down till you see "Always allow HTML" and check yes.

Thank you for your cooperation!

Also, directing this at Raz i would like to propose making the forum a …

Comments: 1
Top posters
Raziel
Lysandra-She will eat you I_vote_lcapLysandra-She will eat you I_voting_barLysandra-She will eat you I_vote_rcap 
Aschwin Lowe
Lysandra-She will eat you I_vote_lcapLysandra-She will eat you I_voting_barLysandra-She will eat you I_vote_rcap 
Katya Kaminski
Adrian Clark
Ali and Ila
Lysandra
Eydis
Affiliates

Lysandra-She will eat you

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lysandra

Lysandra

Lysandra-She will eat you Empty
PostSubject: Lysandra-She will eat you   Lysandra-She will eat you EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 1:31 pm

Name: Lysandra

Age (as appears): Around 20

Age (true age): A couple 1000 years, she lost count at 1000

Allegiances, if any: N/A

Species: Sphinx

Powers/Abilities: Lysandra is a Sphinx, therefore she can fly and she can tell riddles. If you don't get the riddles right, she will eat you. Say you don't like her and you try to kill her. Nope, won't work, she's practically invincible and she can only die by killing herself.

History: Lysandra is the great, granddaughter of the original Sphinx. Although, she doesn't remember when she was born, she does know that she was born in a country called Greece. When she was around 100, Lysandra decided to travel across the ocean to an area, which would later become the populous city of New York. For a long time, she lived happily. However, when colonists arrived, she was forced down to hide. She stayed like that until the Flash. Once the flash happened, she decided to take her place with her fellow supernaturals. Now she guards a building day and night. She sits on a pedestal outside of it, and remains very still. Most who pass her think nothing of her and believe she's a statue.

Personality: Lysandra is mysterious and wise. She talks in a very boring monotone, and likes to twist words. Lysandra often speaks in riddles, but not always. She often comes off and cold and off standish, however she makes exceptions for some people. She can also sit very still, so people usually think she's a statue.

Appearance: Her hair is a golden brown color and it's wavy and tangled. Her eyes are grey. From her neck down is a body of a lion. She has tan wings too.

Dislikes: humans, water, wind
Relationships: N/A

Last edited by Lysandra on Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raziel
Admin
Raziel

Lysandra-She will eat you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lysandra-She will eat you   Lysandra-She will eat you EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 1:33 pm

Lysandra is accepted!
Back to top Go down
https://lightsgoout.forumotion.com

Lysandra-She will eat you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lights Out :: All You Need To Know :: Allegiances :: Biographies-
Jump to: