Lights Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lights Out

Something wicked lives out there...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome
The angels come screaming down--
They say that when the world ends, it ends in a flash or a bang. For us though, it ended in a series of events. For us, it's still happening. It started with a gate. From the gate came hell and from hell came monsters. Everyone knows that when the gates of hell is opened heaven is released on earth, but now it's just creating more wreckage.

Now that hell has broken loose and heaven has come crashing down they are tearing our earth apart. Human is almost a myth in this worlf.

The streets are still full and swarming but they are now oh so dangerous. better watch your step or it will be your last. Times are not what they used to be.
--You don't know a thing about my sins
Staff
Latest topics
» Adrian Clark WIP
Ali and Ila- The Twins of Life and Death EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 3:02 pm by Raziel

» Biography Skeleton
Ali and Ila- The Twins of Life and Death EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 12:31 pm by Adrian Clark

» Forum graphics update
Ali and Ila- The Twins of Life and Death EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 8:58 am by Raziel

» Eydis- The Huldra
Ali and Ila- The Twins of Life and Death EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:46 pm by Raziel

» Ali and Ila- The Twins of Life and Death
Ali and Ila- The Twins of Life and Death EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:10 pm by Raziel

» Aschwin Lowe - The German Familiar bonded to a Russian Witch
Ali and Ila- The Twins of Life and Death EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:10 pm by Raziel

» Ali and Ila- The Twins of Life and Death (pt 2)
Ali and Ila- The Twins of Life and Death EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:09 pm by Raziel

» Katya Kaminski-A Russian Witch with a German Familiar
Ali and Ila- The Twins of Life and Death EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 5:26 pm by Raziel

» Creating Several Characters
Ali and Ila- The Twins of Life and Death EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 1:43 pm by Raziel

Forum graphics update
Ali and Ila- The Twins of Life and Death EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 1:55 am by Adrian Clark
As you guys can see I have been doing things with the forum graphics. To make sure you can experience the forum in all its glory make sure you always allow HTML in posts. To do this simply go to your profile, click preferences then scroll down till you see "Always allow HTML" and check yes.

Thank you for your cooperation!

Also, directing this at Raz i would like to propose making the forum a …

Comments: 1
Top posters
Raziel
Ali and Ila- The Twins of Life and Death I_vote_lcapAli and Ila- The Twins of Life and Death I_voting_barAli and Ila- The Twins of Life and Death I_vote_rcap 
Aschwin Lowe
Ali and Ila- The Twins of Life and Death I_vote_lcapAli and Ila- The Twins of Life and Death I_voting_barAli and Ila- The Twins of Life and Death I_vote_rcap 
Katya Kaminski
Adrian Clark
Ali and Ila
Lysandra
Eydis
Affiliates

Ali and Ila- The Twins of Life and Death

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ali and Ila

Ali and Ila

Ali and Ila- The Twins of Life and Death Empty
PostSubject: Ali and Ila- The Twins of Life and Death   Ali and Ila- The Twins of Life and Death EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 6:36 pm

This is going to be a bit confusing, but here's the bio for Ali, the twin of life. I will write another entry for Ila.
Name: Ali

Age (as appears): 10

Age (true age):10

Birthdate: December 31st

Allegiances: Her sister, Ila.

Species: Harbringer

Powers/Abilities: She can see into the future to warn people about deaths.

History: Ali was the first born of her and her twin sister, Ila. From birth, Ali knew when something bad was going to happen. When she was 5, Ali started to have omen moments. These moments happen when Ali sees into the future, and they are not good. It's painful for a harbringer to see these as they are literally watching someone die. While the harbringer is seeing the death, their body goes into a type of shut down. People around them know when this happens because the Harbringer's eyes become completely white, they freeze then fall and they normally don't gain consciousness for at least 1 hour. Due to these moments, Ali and Ila's parents grew worried. They didn't want a child that would randomly go into this scary moment. They took their children to a orphanage in Philadelphia, where they left Ila and Ali and fled. The two grew up in the orphanage for 5 years. In these years, Ali learned how to somewhat control these omens. They were living in the orphanage when the Flash happened. Now they mostly reside in the suburbs or around in the streets.

Personality: Ali is a sweet and kind girl. She is very young yet, being a Harbringer, she knows more than she should. Ali is very wise and always speaks in a kind, and somewhat motherly tone of voice. She's worried easily and is always on edge if she should ever have a moment (omen moment). Even though Ali warns of death, not everyone she warns lives. Because of this, Ali has learned to somewhat bottle her emotions. Her and her sister are very close too, even though they are complete opposites. They are so close, they never go anywhere without each other and they are able to start and finish each other's sentences.

Appearance: Ali is a young girl, so that should be her appearance. Ali has curly, light blonde hair, usually in pigtails. However, when down, it reaches to the middle of her back. Because she's a Harbringer, she has a odd white streak in her hair. Her eyes are a mix of a very, very light blue and white. She is average height for her age, being 4'. She is a tiny girl, figure wise, though. On both of her shoulders and her stomach are white wings, she was born with these. She normally wears a pink bow in her hair and a white shirt with a high neck collar and two other straps on her shoulders; between the collar and each strap is an area where you can see part of the wings. On her shirt is a pink line running from the top of the collar down to the middle of her shirt. On her left arm is a white cloth wrapped around her arm and on her right is a pink glove with no hand. She normally wears a light pink skirt with a couple of white belts and under her skirt is a pair of white pants. On her feet are a pair of pink boots with a white ribbon wrapped and tied around both.

Likes: life, pink, bright colors, happiness, bunnies, candy, hair ribbons
Dislikes: death, black, dark colors, sadness
Relationships: Her sister, Ila.

Last edited by Ali and Ila on Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raziel
Admin
Raziel

Ali and Ila- The Twins of Life and Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ali and Ila- The Twins of Life and Death   Ali and Ila- The Twins of Life and Death EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:10 pm

Ali is accepted!
Back to top Go down
https://lightsgoout.forumotion.com

Ali and Ila- The Twins of Life and Death
Page 1 of 1