Lights Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lights Out

Something wicked lives out there...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome
The angels come screaming down--
They say that when the world ends, it ends in a flash or a bang. For us though, it ended in a series of events. For us, it's still happening. It started with a gate. From the gate came hell and from hell came monsters. Everyone knows that when the gates of hell is opened heaven is released on earth, but now it's just creating more wreckage.

Now that hell has broken loose and heaven has come crashing down they are tearing our earth apart. Human is almost a myth in this worlf.

The streets are still full and swarming but they are now oh so dangerous. better watch your step or it will be your last. Times are not what they used to be.
--You don't know a thing about my sins
Staff
Latest topics
» Adrian Clark WIP
Adrian Clark WIP EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 3:02 pm by Raziel

» Biography Skeleton
Adrian Clark WIP EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 12:31 pm by Adrian Clark

» Forum graphics update
Adrian Clark WIP EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 8:58 am by Raziel

» Eydis- The Huldra
Adrian Clark WIP EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:46 pm by Raziel

» Ali and Ila- The Twins of Life and Death
Adrian Clark WIP EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:10 pm by Raziel

» Aschwin Lowe - The German Familiar bonded to a Russian Witch
Adrian Clark WIP EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:10 pm by Raziel

» Ali and Ila- The Twins of Life and Death (pt 2)
Adrian Clark WIP EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:09 pm by Raziel

» Katya Kaminski-A Russian Witch with a German Familiar
Adrian Clark WIP EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 5:26 pm by Raziel

» Creating Several Characters
Adrian Clark WIP EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 1:43 pm by Raziel

Forum graphics update
Adrian Clark WIP EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 1:55 am by Adrian Clark
As you guys can see I have been doing things with the forum graphics. To make sure you can experience the forum in all its glory make sure you always allow HTML in posts. To do this simply go to your profile, click preferences then scroll down till you see "Always allow HTML" and check yes.

Thank you for your cooperation!

Also, directing this at Raz i would like to propose making the forum a …

Comments: 1
Top posters
Raziel
Adrian Clark WIP I_vote_lcapAdrian Clark WIP I_voting_barAdrian Clark WIP I_vote_rcap 
Aschwin Lowe
Adrian Clark WIP I_vote_lcapAdrian Clark WIP I_voting_barAdrian Clark WIP I_vote_rcap 
Katya Kaminski
Adrian Clark
Ali and Ila
Lysandra
Eydis
Affiliates

Adrian Clark WIP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adrian Clark

Adrian Clark

Adrian Clark WIP Empty
PostSubject: Adrian Clark WIP   Adrian Clark WIP EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 2:16 am

Adrian Clark WIP Newcreate.php?text=Fallen%20Angel&name=vtcswitchbladeromance.......................

Adrian Clark WIP Newcreate.php?text=Adrian%20Clark&name=cac_champagne
Adrian Clark || April 9, ????|| 25 years old (ageless) || Male || Homosexual

Two blackbirds on a highway sign.

Are laughing at me at four in the morning.

Adrian Clark WIP Newcreate.php?text=Appearance&name=Yesterday%20Again
Adrian is attractive in some peoples eyes. It really matters on your taste in guys if you think this loner is handsome or not, some people may think he's just creepy. He's not super tall, measuring about 5'7 nor is his he pencil thin, but he sure isn't fat either, he's a decent size.

His hair, although naturally a dark brownish color he dyes it often.
Usually, he has his hair plain black but he has had it red once before, blond once, even had it white for some time but later decided he looked best with black hair.

His Hazel eyes always appear dark, even if he isn't being all goth and wearing make up, its just the way they are.

He does not bear any tattoos currently, but he does randomly write things all over his arm and he was planning on getting a tattoo at some point, but obviously he cant now. He wears mainly dark clothing, and as said before he does sometimes wear eye make up claiming he likes the way it makes look truly evil (even though he's a good guy.

Being a fallen angel Adrian does have wings, however most cases you cannot see them. When you can actually see his wings, they seem to just be the shadows of wings and are only visible if he dies or bright light flashes behind them.

fc: Gerard Way

They played the war drum out of time

Adrian Clark WIP Newcreate.php?text=Personality&name=Yesterday%20Again
Adrian to say the least is irritable. He gets angry easily and over the simplest things and it is a very rare case that he truly likes someone. Sure he acts nice to people but he hardly likes people. Even when he was full fledged angel apart of Raziel's garrison he was like this. Even though he does tend to be rather irritable and sarcastic though Adrian does have a nice side. He can sometimes be quite kind and courageous even towards strangers. He understands that as a fallen angel he is not basically mortal and can indeed die by other means than a angel killing weapon but he figures he'd be going to hell eventually so it doesn't matter when he dies.

He is easily distracted and doesn't understand a lot of human things. He is clueless to references to anything human and as an angel he hardly walked the earth so he knows nothing about human struggles either. It was a whole new kind of fear when he fell. He was almost instantly hit by a car though luckily he wasn't. He escaped with a few scrapes on his hands and his dress pants had been cut open at the knees and bloodied as well. And blood was substance he was not used to and the only pain he'd felt before was when he fell.

He is a bit of a horror addict, and he thinks he can change the world. He thinks that he can save lives, make things better and he wants to with all of his being. Adrian likes to think of himself as an anti hero type person. The kinda guy that wants to be the hero for the misfits. He is kinda nerdy, but very intelligent and mature. He likes dark and morbid subjects but he isn't dark and morbid.

One of his biggest problems is that Adrian has a bit of a potty mouth. He curses often, and has no filter on his mouth. He says what he thinks regardless of the outcome. He will stand up strong and tall for what he believes in. Some could say he is a nice guy, but most the time he is walking around glaring at everything. He is always angry at the world which is why he thinks he can save it.

Adrian is in general, a very caring male in some senses. He is always thinking of others, and likes more than anything to help people out and know he's actually done something good. Though he is caring Adrian does have a reputation of being violent as a result of having slight anger issues. The little things set him off on a rampage, even if he isn't getting insulted directly if anything is said that he find's insulting it just generally ticks him off.

So I'm not sure where I've been marching.

Adrian Clark WIP Newcreate.php?text=History&name=Yesterday%20Again

Adrian did a no no and fell from heaven but he still wants to be holy. The end.

I wanna be strong, but it's not easy anymore.

Back to top Go down
Raziel
Admin
Raziel

Adrian Clark WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adrian Clark WIP   Adrian Clark WIP EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 3:02 pm

Adrian Clark is accepted! You can go ahead and start to roleplay anywhere you wish. Love his history, by the way.
Back to top Go down
https://lightsgoout.forumotion.com

Adrian Clark WIP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lights Out :: All You Need To Know :: Allegiances :: Biographies-
Jump to: